4.6.10

OOTD, Summer skirt #2, more art




Ahh, another skirt to keep me cool this summer! Obvi, I can't stay away from this fabric and it's really nice to enjoy it on a more casual basis. This top, made it too. Fabric is fabric warehouse, a couple years ago, sheer knit burnout, super comfy double front layer cowl neck.


Here's the dress again, see how I flipped the print:


Love the print but done! Rock it 'cause you made it! And thanks readers and followers for taking a bit of your day, your very precious time to scroll through! Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the floral print and that color of pink on the top is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt looks great on you. It looks perfect for summer. I love it with the top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails