17.6.10

If you don't like pretty, look away!

Well readers, the shows for Resort 2011 are basically over. I try to reserve one eye for what might be coming to the stores in a couple months. Mostly it's inspiration for color, prints and texture, but I do want to redo a couple of when I can get my hand on some really cool fabric. This montage only covers a few of the collections that showed. Resort presentations are usually a precursor to what we'll see in the fall (Spring 2011).




Very tropical! These crazy prints are awesome! There's a yellow for everyone!




Oscar always gives good collar! Very interesting shapes.




These are chic and not too trendy.




What amazing graphic prints! Great shapes and surprises!




This line is so sugary sweet and precious! I love the neutrals too!




I'm sure we'll see one of these on the red carpet in the near future. Elegant gold foils and beadwork, as usual.




I'm happy to see that the asymmetrical/one shoulder look will be around for another season. Lena Horne rocked it! I'd like to see it become a true classic. Most ladies have at least one great shoulder, right?




I love every single one! Great color, great lines, sophisticated. I want!




This line reads a bit fall to me, but I like it a lot! These blends of neutrals are my true comfort colors!




One of my ultimo fav designers! Very sweet also, but with a dash more grown woman.




Wow! Retro yumminess!! I love it all! Just a bit of Mad Men and 2010! And the hair...spot on! Maybe Cathy might like something?




This line is new to me, but it's been around for a couple years! Beautiful colors, classic shapes! All the way pretty!

So do you have a fav, or something you like?








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So many beautiful outfit. It's hard to just pick one. But if I must, it's Monique Lhuillier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails